We are a technology-driven company, focusing on creating India's largest network of last-mile retail point-of-sale. Our aim is to potentially enable every Indian to seamlessly benefit from Government programmes and a wider access to basic goods and services.
Zapurse, the digital arm of Atishay Limited, powered by Atishay Online, is a service aggregator and Payments Solution provider. Atishay’s has a national presence in urban and rural areas with more than 6,000 retail touch points that connect thousands of customers for services like Aadhaar Payments, Domestic Money Transfer, Indo-Nepal Money Transfer, Prepaid Mobile & DTH Recharges, Bill Payments etc.
The technology used to distribute these services to retail is unmatched. We make our services available through our channel partners, using a variety of distribution models at competitive prices.
Domestic Money Transfer
Search for livelihood has led to an increased urban migration and therefore the need and access to easy banking services, especially domestic money transfer. Zapurse in conjunction with RBL(Ratnakar Bank Ltd)have launched domestic money transfer service. This would enable customers to be able to transfer up to Rs 25,000 without KYC and Rs. 2,00,000 per month with a fully KYC’ed money transfer service. Zapurse is working with Ratnakar Bank to enhance its base of Money Transfer Agents.
The retailers who sign up for this service become Ratnakar Bank Business Correspondent Agents after RBL's approval. These retailers would be enabled to make Electronic Fund Transfer/Money Transfers on behalf of customers to any location in India.
- Instant Money Transfer to more than 90+ IMPS enabled Banks
- NEFT to more that 180+ Banks
- IMPS works 24X7
- Transfer upto 25000 with limited KYC and upto Rs 2lakhs with full KYC
- Revenue earning potential on every transactions
- Easy of money transfer instantly anywhere in India
Zapurse has collaborated with Bharat Bill Payments System(BBPS) via its banking partner and provides payment of utility bills for over 100 billers and utilities in India at the Nearby Zapurse Retail Store.
- One-stop solution for paying utility bills
- Pay Electricity bill, Gas bill & more
- Convenient & secure mode of paying bills
- Multiple payment options to pay bills
- Earn on every transaction
- Major Utility Providers. Additional Commission. All in One App.
- Increase in shop’s footfall & grow core business
- Carry out bill payment services for all the major utility providers
Prepaid Recharge – Mobile & DTH
Zapurse provides a one stop solution for retailers to serve customers with Prepaid Mobile Recharge and DTH recharges. Recharges of all telecom and DTH operators are available on Zapurse like Airtel, Vodafone Idea Ltd, Jio, BSNL and DTH recharges like Airtel, Videocon, Tata Sky, Dish TV etc.
Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (Aadhaar Banking)
Deposit and withdraw cash easily at the Nearby Retail Store with just the fingerprint and Aadhaar number. This enables a retailer to serve customers as an ATM also thereby making each such merchant a mini ATM. The transaction happen from the customers aadhar linked bank account and can be accessed from any location in India.
- Withdraw cash from your Nearby Retail Store (Aadhaar ATM)
- Deposit cash into your bank account at your Nearby Retail Store (Aadhaar Deposit)
- No need to carry cards or remember the PIN
- Earn double commission by offering deposit & withdrawal service
- Offer complete banking experience to your customers
- Attract more customers
- Efficient use of cash-in-drawer
Indo-Nepal Money Transfer
Zapurse is proud to present the new Indo-Nepal Remittance service, with our partners Prabhu Money Transfer Pvt Limited and Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL). Sending money to family and friends in Nepal has never been this easy! Customers can do cash to cash and cash to bank transactions from India to Nepal.
- No need for a bank account: The sender can send cash directly from the nearest RBL BC Agent after verification of documents.
- Fast transaction: The money is transferred electronically. Most transactions are completed within 48 working hours.
- High transaction limit: A sender can send up to 50000/- INR in one go, and can avail the service twelve times in a year.
- Approved by Govt: This is an authorized channel for transfer of money from India to Nepal. The process is transparent, with no hidden costs.
- Minimal service charge: A service charge of only Rs. 150/- or Rs. 200/- is levied on transaction upto Rs. 30000 or more than 30000 respectively.
- No additional infrastructure is required
- No registration fees charged
- Increase in customer footfall
- Commission on each transaction
- Rail Ticket Booking
- General Insurance
- Bus Ticket Booking
- Hotel Reservations